Solar Farm Installation for Industrial Solutions
SolarNRG is your trusted partner in providing efficient power while helping reduce electricity costs. Our mission is to revolutionize the industrial sector by supplying renewable energy sources through large-scale solar panel systems. Backed by foreign investors, we have already begun our work in democratizing solar power plants in the Philippines.
Traditional fossil fuel power plants will increase your contribution to air and environmental pollution while exposing your business to health risks and liabilities. With solar farms, you don’t have to worry about the adverse effects of harnessing energy from conventional plants.
We also have 15-20 year power supply agreements (PSA) for large commercial and industrial applications. This means you don’t have to worry about the cost of goods, installation, and connection to the grid. This also allows your company to focus its budget on core business needs while enjoying a less costly and green power supply from solar energy.
Our experts will handle everything for you, from the solar farm installation to its upkeep. SolarNRG takes on the role of co-developer, with the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) done by the company. This includes the operation and maintenance of the solar plant.
Improve Large-Scale Operations
We can provide you with an energy source that is safe, reliable, and cost-effective. Contrary to past market trends, solar power technology has now become significantly more affordable. Some significant advantages of installing an embedded solar farm for your industrial co-operative are:
- Environment-friendly—making the land safe for animals and plants to live in
- Income tax holiday for seven years
- Duty-free importation of equipment, machinery, and other materials
- Corporate tax rate of 10% on its net taxable income after seven years of income tax holiday
- Zero VAT rate on the sale of fuel or power generated from renewable energy (RE) sources, including the purchase of the local supply of goods, properties, and services needed in the development, construction, and installation of plant facility, including the exploration and development of RE resources and its conversion to power
- Exemption from universal charge
Alongside these benefits, you can avoid all the drawbacks that come with getting your power from traditional coal-fired plants, such as:
- Chemical emissions that can harm people and the environment
- Non-renewable coals that only add air pollution
- The high cost of transporting coal to power plants
- The expensive fees of maintenance and repairs
Renewable and sustainable energy is the future. Be part of our mission to shape a greener earth and enjoy the incentives that come with it.
Generate Clean Energy Through a Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant
Make the big switch to a greener source of energy and take part in helping save the environment. Electricity is used to power everything—from homes in rural areas to large industrial parks. Large-scale solar power plants can answer the need to supply electricity. Electrical cooperatives could provide energy solutions to those that need them, and we’re here to answer that call.
We have the resources to build a solar farm installation to make sure industrial energy needs are met. With a renewable and stable energy source powering up facilities, operations can run smoothly without worrying about power interruptions.
With our solar panels built to last for years, your investment is guaranteed to go a long way, along with affordable maintenance costs to help add more life to the system.
Not convinced yet? Here are more reasons to switch to solar:
Say goodbye to dependence on materials that are harmful to the environment—90% of the materials used on a solar panel can be recycled.
ON FOSSIL FUELS
Solar farms do not use chemicals or fossil fuels to generate electricity. This means no harmful gases are released into the environment.
You avoid burning 8,000 lbs of coal with just one solar panel.
Get the chance to earn from the surplus energy that you export back to your grid. That adds up to more savings!